Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sadguru - A humble reverence to our Gurus

I thank the Lord for making this Year a special one for me. The production of a music CD was not even a dream in my life.I never had thought or wondered about it. It has happened though..
Funnily things happen in a chain of events.Going back in time wondering how I met the people involved in the making of this CD, makes me aware of the Destiny and Fate both which I believe in.
There surely is a life Pre-written and events can't be altered.One link undone breaks the entire chain.Such planning with so many souls in the universe is dumbfounding.I have to say that I am Blessed.
This CD is about what a "SADGURU" GIVES TO HIS DISCIPLE. The Sadguru is the knowledgeable one.he knows who has the capacity and rightful destiny to become his Shishya(disciple) It is a serious relationship(Sambandh)Unlike Gurus and their Chelas spoken of lightly in good humour.
You do not 'make' a Guru.He chooses his disciple.he decides whim to give what and also teaches through his actions and words the Philosophy and secret of LIFE. I have earlier written about Life,Living and Livelihood.
The seriousness of the Relation is so great that, even a Mother can't dream of.She does give birth by keeping you in her womb for 9 months.Finally pushing you out in to the world.A Guru takes you within him and lives the life along with you(the disciple)he guides him/her and protects too.This is a Sambandh,not a Sampark like all other relations.Sampark is contact by some man made relationship.Being a part of the whole is different as is being a connection to a social group like Family etc...
This Music CD tells you of what is given by the Guru,What is received by the disciple and how.The feelings and emotions, their intensity and value.The songs have been penned by Prof. Narayandas Chotia and the Music has been Composed by my Dear friend Anand Modak.Mr Chotia is my friend ,philosopher,guide,mentor,family,disciple of His Sadguru Swami Vikasanand. Lambé Maharaj is the name of Sahab(Swami Vikasanand)He has written this as his memoirs pertaining to the relation ship between him and his Guru.he says he does write poetry but nothing like what has come of his pen in The memory of his Satugru.
Anand has devotedly and with great dedication composed the music which he believes has 'come' to him by the grace of the almighty.It is truly inspirational.
The singers, Ravindra Sathe,Devki Pandit,Raghunandan Panshikar,Roopkumar Rathod and Jayshree Shivram are extraordinary.Their soul speaks in these song recitals.
Narendra Bhide is amazing in his work and his studio is a place of worship.The Music arrangement was superb and the technicians were wonderful.All the rhythm artists,percussionists,etc...were very talented.
The words take the cake.While listening to this CD you tend to love music,melody and voice but when you get involved the words take your attention away from it all.The meanings are deep.
I saw the CD on the rack in Crossword and was unbelievably amazed.I bought the last copy there.I am in the 7th heaven and just waiting to tell the world about what I produced..
God has been Kind to me.

No comments: